I think you guys sent the wrong bouquet…
In the unlikely event that you may have received the wrong bouquet, please contact us immediately through our Whatsapp or give us a call at 010-2283179.
Can I return my flowers / request for a refund after the day of my delivery?
No. Sorry, we cannot do that. Do take notice that all flowers are perishable and you are required to take care of the bouquet(s). No refunds or replacements shall be made for any order(s) if the recipient or sender had failed to notify us before 6pm-8pm of the original delivery date.
It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
Can I return my flowers if its on the same day as delivery?
It depends on the condition of your flowers. Please send us a photo of the bouquet as soon as possible. Please understand that real flowers will never be 100% perfect. There will always be flaws and imperfections within and they are inevitable as cut flowers were removed from their rooots. Kindly note that we will need at least 2 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. We will get back to you as soon as possible and we do ask for the buyers to be patient with us and let us investigate without any interruptions. As much as we are as anxious as you, we do highly appreciate your cooperation.
Refusal to accept the delivery
We will not be responsible if the recipient had refused to accept the bouquet (as we have already prepared the flowers) and/or your delivery as we had sent out our dispatcher(s) to the designated location. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
Help! My order was not delivered!
If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not in the delivery destination were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redeliver if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date because we are working with perishable products. We would highly appreciate your cooperation with us to calm down and give us some time to arrange another redeliver as the process can (sometimes) be a complicated one.
Help! I need to cancel my order!
Please contact us as soon as you’ve made your decision to cancel your order. Kindly note that you can only cancel your order(s) before delivery arrangement was made, i.e.: after 12pm of the delivery date, you are not allowed to cancel your order(s). Processing/handling fees applies.
How long does refund process takes?
Usually around a week or two after receiving details from the sender / buyer. Sometimes, it can take a bit longer.
[Important] Situations where refunding, returning or exchanging is NOT possible:
- When the bouquet is prepared and delivery attempts has been made
- The bouquet was either refused to be received or the recipient was not at the location.
- When the delivery was made “late”
- Our delivery dispatch operation starts from 12pm – 6pm and time requests/remarks are not available. If a time remark was made, our team will always provide a reminder that the our accepting of the remark does not equal to a guarantee or promise, i.e.: the delivery may not make it right on time due to many unforeseen circumstances. Customers who had made payment will be assumed to agree to the reminder regardless of their reasons for remark. (Time remark is only available to “Workplace Closing Hours.”)
- A delivery is only late when it has not been delivered before 6pm / only had been delivered after 6pm/
- When the defects of products were not caused by flowerhub.com.my and/or dispatchers.
- When the bouquet has been received and the attempts to exchange is done on the next day or after.